Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines crafts

Hello just a quick card for my sisters birthday which is today. I haven't had alot of time to craft since I recently started working again but hopefully i'll be able to post every now and then.
This is a card that I welded with my gypsy the length was 12" used MS brown cardstock.
I used a valentine scrap paper to cover the front. 

and just finished decorating it with ribbon stamps and some glitter glue on the crown. I wish I would've had more time to think about her b-day card but I'm ok with this one. It was my 1st time using a weld on front of the card.  
 the inside i used my cricut to cut the happy birthday and i used my white gel pen to make it pop! The saying is a stamp i bought at a craft store ??(hobby lobby or Michaels or Joanns) don't remember. It looked plain to me so I added stickers that I had to add pizzaz lol !! I hope she likes it Her b-day is on Valentines Day !!

Below are the beginnings of the treat bags I am making for my co-workers at work Used Tags Bags Boxes and More cartridge then used a scallopped heart on top on both sides used my cuttlebug to emboss. I used 3 different colors and think I like the pink one more than the black and lavendar just cuz it matches better. It's not finished I will be finishing them tomorrow and post a pic afterwards. 
and below is a box I made with my MS scoreboard it's 4x4x2 unsure what i will be using it for just wanted to do it I'll post pics later It's in the works need to figure out what I can put on top. Im thinking it's for my son I want to use action wobbles and make something springy on top. I just got my action wobbles in last wk and haven't been able to use them Can't wait till I can craft a little bit more.


Ok well that's it for now Now it's time to get off to the bowling party. Thanks 4 Watching!! 

2 comments:

  1. Yours turned out so nice and stylish! Your valentine's are in for a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yours are cute also and Thank you because that's where i got the idea to make them from. Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete