Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Design A Clipboard

Hello Just a quick craft I did this weekend, I enjoyed my Sunday crafting How Wonderful !!
I had a brown clipboard I didn't think to take a before picture because I honestly didn't think I was gonna pull this one off good enough to post. Im sure everybody knows what a boring old brown clipboard looks like right.  And now here is my new fabulous clipboard.
I got the idea from Michaels they had a flyer posted with this same exact idea. 
Top is the front view
Bottom is the back view 
All I used is duct tape Michaels has a variety of colors designs paper 8.5"x11" and roll duct tape.
I used 3 of the sheets measured and cut the black i cut in strips and folded in half to the width and wrapped around the clipboard. Finished it off with a bow!

Im so happy with my clipboard before it was ugly and now im going to use it all the time. I love this print it's my favorite. I'm tempted to decorate more using this pattern and if I do I'll sure post them. 
Here is the flyer from Michaels. Thanks For stopping by !!!

7 comments:

  1. I like your clipboard. Unique. Thanks for dropping by and becoming a follower. I now follow you and want to wish you good luck with the giveaway. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilda,
    What a cool clip board. I love it
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animal print is classic! Love it! I have a blog award for you! www.cricutology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a neat idea. You did a great job on it. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my onion netting. I love that cartridge too. So easy to cut. I have problems with cuts that have so many cuts and tiny cuts. I tend to keep to the simple ones. Hugs Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so cute! I love the animal print! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...I am now following you as well :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete