Wednesday, February 16, 2011

updated V-day projects!!

Ok so here is the box that I made for my son used Sweethearts cartridge for word and puppy!! I used an action wobble on the puppy to make him spring; irocks tool for eyes & collar; I've included a quick video !


oh and i was super tired that day so I had my camera sideways apparently lol Sorry !!
Next is my finished heart containers fr TBB&M I had bought some Mickey & Minnie lipglosses for the ladies at work so I went w/ Mickey for the front & put a rose, and I used action wobbles for mickey as well. The stamp is a Michaels $1.00 stamp & of course embossed the red heart w/ my cuttlebug. They loved them !! Can you believe some of  them don't  even know what a cricut machine is !!!!

The mickey had a lot of glueing parts I like the finished cut however it was quite tedious; it was the first time i used that cartridge since i got it. 

and I didn't have time to make more of the above products for other co-workers so I went w/ the sour cream container look, using toilet paper rolls was faster and look nice I was only able to fit 3 reeses peanut butter cups in them. The ladies enjoyed them as well!! 

The hearts I used my gypsy to put a smiley face fr another cut onto a small heart I like the outcome & I love my gypsy !!! 

Ok lastly just wanted to show how i made the banner that is on the above puppy box picture.
Needless to say I only had less than 1 day to finish all these projects and a b-day card that i'll post next!! I was tired but sooo glad I made them and everybody enjoyed the valentines treats!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hilda,
    I love all of these projects, they are all so cute. I can't pick a favorite one. LOL, at the video being sideways, i've been there and done that
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a lot of work!!!! I love them all!! It is very hard to believe some people in the world do not know what a cricut is!!!!!! They do not know what they are missing!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 <3
    inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your stuff you have really been busy great job!!!
    TFS

    I have a drawing, that ends February 19th. Click on the Starbucks cup the rules are on that link.
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete