Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cricut Cardz Challenge #75/Challenge 15 "Masculine Cuts"

The challenge for this week is to make a masculine birthday card using something 
with wheels, and any colors or cartridges you'd like. http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/

and for the Challenge 15 "Masculine Cuts" over at http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/

Ok So I made this card using the Fathers Day Cricut Cartridge.
Cuts: The motorcycle(forgot how big ) and the word "cool" (4"). 
Just used a simple blue for the base and the embossed foil is a piece of reynolds wrap (the ones that are individually for tacos) embossed w/ my cuttlebug. It took quite well I was impressed.
 I did two types the 1st card is for challenge #75 making it a Happy Birthday card !
and below the 2nd card I changed up only a little bit to make it a Fathers Day Card. I used my 1" hole puncher and a stamp that was the perfect fit for the wheel to make it a Fathers Day Card. I also in the 2nd one used Tim Holtz Glossy Accents to make the gray shine. Everything else is the same. 

I really like how this card came out and the foil embossed. Thanks for stopping by !!! I love the fathers day cartridge !!!

10 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous. Reynolds wrap, huh? Need to try! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great motorcycle. Need to get that father's day cart now! Love the diamond plate embossing on the foil; terrific idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea to use foil! It turned out great! I just love the motorcycle cut! GREAT Job! Thanks for playing with us at DCD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW that is sooo cool...the tool box emboss looks so real...You did such a great job.....TFS!!!!with DCD

    Mistyrose
    sweetmagnoliarose.blogspot
    Die Cuttin Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your motorcycle card! I used a different motorcycle die cut for my card. I will have to get the Father's day cart so I can use it. TFS with DCD! -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card!! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card. Great colors. Thanks for playing with us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, perfect for the challenge, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool! Thanks for joining us for this challenge.

    Barb from Toronto, Canada
    CCC Design Team #2

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very nice!

    Thanks for playing along with CCC.

    ReplyDelete