Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Animal Card Challenge

I just made this card for the Animal Card Challenge found here http://queenofmycraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/05/animal-card-challenge-week-of-may-17th.html

I used Nifty Fifties cricut cartridge cut the cat and the blue background at 4".
The words cool cat were cut at 1" (I think)
and I used a stamp that I had CELEBRATE fr Michaels dont know the name of the set.
I figured this could be a b-day card or any celebration that somebody might have. Kept it simple I suppose but I really had a hard time with this cat being that I don't care for cats too much lol (more of a dog lover) but Im pleased with the outcome.
Thanks for stopping by !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card!! Love the cat cut:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, but I am a cat lover lol... I love the stamp too!!! That is great! The back ground paper really makes the kitty stand out making it the "cool cat" it is! I love my dog friends too. I'm a new follower btw!

    ReplyDelete