Saturday, January 29, 2011

Something Yummy Challenge

Hello everybody today I am submitting another challenge for www.mypinkstamper.com
The challenge is to make something that is SUPER YUMMY!! Doesn't It look yummy and especially good for Valentines Day coming up. I got the strawberry from the Celebrate with flourish; For the champagne I used the sweethearts cartridge. Feel free to comment or ask questions. Thank You for taking the time to view my project. If you like what you see Follow my page I'm just starting it and would appreciate it. 


Ok Just another pic to explain how I made the strawberries. On the brown paper i simply cut the leaves part off and glued the brown stem back on top of the green paper. I used glossy accents to make the chocolate shine.        

and here is the video : 

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! looks very yummy..
    Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. The chocolate looks real on there.

    ReplyDelete